Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognized as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team, our headcount has grown to over 200 over the course of the last year across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the role
As our first People Partner, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the People Partnerships team. You will be a trusted adviser to our business leaders, managers, and employees on all things related to the People Experience. You will manage employee relations cases and help shape the processes and policies. This role is the “Customer Success” of the People Team and will ensure that when people initiatives are rolled out, they are adopted, embedded, and supported. Our ideal candidate should have solid experience in HR practices and employee management (growth and development, feedback, performance, etc).
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Coach the business on various People topics and strategies (Performance, feedback, career development, succession, org design)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Create process and policy from the ground up that will inform the future of People Partnering at Reachdesk
- Support teams and individuals on the adoption of new people initiatives
- Consult with people managers and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People Ops group to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for learning
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Passionate about building and scaling a People-first culture
- 5+ years of experience as a People Partner (HR Business Partner) in at a fast growing company (Bonus: international B2B SaaS environments)
- A self-starter who can work autonomously and be resourceful when faced with unfamiliar challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience coaching all levels of management
- Strong EQ and ability to solve complex problems involving human dynamics
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation, US and international compliance policies
- Able to demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential material
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and share options.
- Private medical insurance offered through Vitality.
- Unlimited holiday.
- NEST Pension, 3% employer contribution.
- Dental, audio & life Insurance.
- Catered lunch when working from one of our offices.
- Regular team socials and activities.
- ..and much more!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we’re actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds Apply now