With the continued growth of our business, we are looking to add an inside based Associate Solutions Consultant to support our sales team.
This role is ideally suited to someone looking to start their career in pre-sales or someone already in a pre-sales role but looking for their next challenge. As a fast-growing company, Nexthink offers many growth and career opportunities for the right candidate.
The focus of the Solution Consulting organization is to excite our prospects/customers by creating and delivering innovative presentations and value propositions that showcase the Nexthink platform by matching technical capabilities to required business outcomes for executive and technical audiences.
Working as the technical expert for the sales team, the Inside Solution Consultant will support 4-6 sales reps. You will work collaboratively with sales, professional services, and partners to understand business priorities and provide the technical sales support necessary in pursuit of velocity sales opportunities.
This role reports into the Solution Consulting Leadership team but has day-to-day priorities set by the local Sales Leader.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Provide day-to-day technical support on sales opportunities, including discovery meetings, technical presentations, product demonstrations, and other relevant activities to gain a technical close/win.
- Engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions, effectively communicating our core value proposition and differentiators.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this provides positive business outcomes.
- Partner and collaborate with the sales team to help qualify sales opportunities and align to Nexthink business outcomes.
- Work with multiple customer stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Complete the technical sections of security questionnaires, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Run and facilitate POC’s/POV’s with prospects to enable them to fully understand how Nexthink can address their challenges.
- Participate in webinars/marketing events.
- The role can be based out of our US HQ in Boston, or home based anywhere on the East Coast.
- Occasional travel will be required within the US and internationally