Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury’s, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
We're looking for our new Graphic Design Intern, to join our global team of 24 designers and video producers. The Contentsquare Studio has members in New York, London, Paris, Munich offices and… we’d love for you to join our London office!
This internship could start as soon as possible on a part time contract (2/3 days a week minimum) for at least 6 months.
You will report to your manager based in London, collaborating every day with the global brand design and video team to support the needs of your local Marketing team.
What you will do:
- Work within our Marketing team to create corporate digital, and print assets (reports, social assets, landing pages, event booths, digital campaigns etc...) to drive awareness, engagement and leads that result in new logo acquisition
- Ensure the consistency of the corporate branding guidelines on a global scale
What we are looking for:
- You're a student or have just graduated in Graphic Design/Video/Visual Communication
- You’re fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign)
- You have experience working in Figma
- You know how to make great presentations using PowerPoint and Google Slides
- You will collaborate on the build of projects (about Contentsquare expertise, hackathon projects, ...) from conception to the execution with visual design and/or video
- You are fluent in English
- If you also have a hawk-like attention to detail, but above all, a great team spirit and an ability to interact and discuss ideas, then you’ll fit right in!
- This internship will provide you with a lot of autonomy, your ability to propose new ideas and manage your projects proactively will be valued.
- This is an opportunity to quickly learn skills in various areas from the global team: UX/UI design, video, brand design, art direction, ...
- There are plenty of other opportunities for training and development, for example learning new languages.
- There are many perks to our Work Hard Play Hard attitude: It’s a sociable office (fully- stocked with coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks) with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, brie and board-game evenings and movie nights.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights Apply now