Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Reporting to the General Counsel, the Senior Legal Counsel, Corporate and Securities, will:
- Manage general corporate legal matters, including corporate governance, compliance, and legal structure topics.
- Provide counsel on strategic transactions: Draft, negotiate and review all types of corporate agreements, including corporate financings, investments, and mergers and acquisitions. Supervise legal due diligence, project manage deals to conclusion, coordinate outside advisors and support post-closing integration matters.
- Manage equity operations, employee stock plans and policies.
- Supervise entity compliance and corporate secretarial matters for the company’s global subsidiaries.
- Support General Counsel with corporate secretarial duties, including preparation of Board materials, governance documents, minutes, and other matters.
- In partnership with relevant internal departments, provide legal support to company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, including support in preparation of company’s annual CSR report(s).
- Partner with Tax and Finance teams to oversee and implement global corporate strategies.
- Manage company’s worldwide insurance program.
- Advise internal clients with respect to a wide variety of business issues and legal matters, including employment, equity compensation and enterprise compliance matters as needed.
- Participate in compliance initiatives including training internal clients on company legal policies or issues, including code of conduct, ethics, insider trading and anti-bribery and anti-corruption issues.
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and a state bar member in good standing.
- Legal practice of 7 or more years at a law firm and/or publicly traded company.
- Broad transactional and corporate experience, including IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, debt financings, and general corporate and securities matters.
- Prior experience managing SEC and stock exchange compliance and reporting obligations, including 10-Qs/Ks, 8-Ks, and Section 16 filings, registration statements, proxy statements and annual meeting process.
- Excellent project management, productivity, organizational and time management abilities.
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.