At Featurespace, we strive to be the world’s best software company at protecting our customers and their customers from financial crime. We do that with personality, heart and professionalism, cultivating an innovative, fun and positive team atmosphere where everybody can contribute to solving our customer’s’ problems in new, innovative ways. We are always seeking to be the best at what we do and make our customers smile.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant team. As a Technical Account Consultant, you will serve as a designated technical contact and champion for our largest customers. By maintaining a long-term relationship with your customers, you will gain an understanding of the customer-specific solution, understanding customer roadmap and future plans, usage trends, overall technical environment, and pain points. This is a dynamic role that involves partnering with the Customer Success Team to analyse our customers’ businesses and understand their operations to maximise the value they derive from our platform. This role also involves consulting with Data Science, Delivery teams, Technical Support, Product Management to scope customer requirements for additional work and other value-adding opportunities and services. All of this will be under the overall leadership and direction of the Strategic Enterprise Account Director and a strategic account plan which you will contribute towards.
Occasional travel to customer sites might be required as you build strong, trusting relationships and keep our customers delighted with our services.
This role requires a high degree of proficiency in both Spanish and English. Please submit your application in English, and make your proficiency in both languages clear in your application.
This role is based remotely in the US within EST or CT time zones. Occasional travel to customer sites might be required as you build strong, trusting relationships and keep our customers delighted with our services.
Day to Day
As a company, we hire people with a willingness to adapt to a variable role, so along with the key responsibilities below, we ask for ownership of any other duties as required.
- To be a trusted advisor to the customer for their existing solution implementation and any future requirements.
- Improving customer experience through the proactive early identification of pain points and potential future challenges.
- Driving value through building a close working relationship with the customer, especially their technical teams and user groups and advising them on additional capabilities offered by Featurespace.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and collaborate to develop strategic roadmaps together.
- Participate in sales handovers, internal planning sessions, quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand the customer’s business and technical needs.
- Support the Customer Success team by acting as the internal champion and advocate for the customer to aid the resolution of customer issues through coordination of efforts among Featurespace’s internal teams (data science, SMEs, delivery, technical support, engineering, and leadership teams)
- Understanding the customer requirements and deliverables and work with the project and customer success teams to create a comprehensive Statement of Work.
- Seek out where additional professional services packages could be of benefit to customer and lead the delivery of these or coordinate with Subject Matter Experts, Data Science or Risk Strategy Consultants etc.
- Ensure customer is getting value from solution as expected and if not then manage process to resolve this.
- Retain detailed knowledge and insight into each customer’s platform and solution with Featurespace.
- Influence the roadmap of Featurespace products by leveraging the knowledge of your customers’ solutions, environments and use cases.
- Learn and keep up-to-date on the latest product features, functionality, dependencies, underlying architecture and their operational impact.
- Help to educate your customers on best practices for using the Featurespace platform.
- Use the knowledge of your customers to help Featurespace teams in better assisting your customers by running training sessions and contributing to documentation.
- Conducting regular Technical Reviews and maintaining health report of each platform and review original sizing and projected growth to circumvent future issues.
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Solution Design, Professional Services or Technical Consulting function for a product / SaaS company with enterprise customers in a financial sector.
- Strong academic background (Technology or scientific degree) or extensive relevant experience required.
- Industry knowledge in one or more of the following: – Payments, Fintech and/or Banking sectors.
- Experience in a delivery consulting environment; including leading meetings, workshops, gathering requirements, scoping, and briefing technical teams to deliver.
- Excellent customer and business relationship/stakeholder management skills.
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
- Resilience in the face of change
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good common sense and a logical thinker
- A passion to work for one of the fastest growing fraud prevention technologies in the world
- Proactive and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Calm under pressure
And most importantly, a small-company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.