GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
The Strategy & Corporate Development team’s mission is to create & execute innovative strategies that will help GetYourGuide harness its competitive advantage. We have a seat at the table and are able to navigate between big picture views and an analytical mindset to enable our Management team to make optimal decisions to achieve our company's mission. We are now searching for an adventurous Corporate Development Analyst to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
Based in the Berlin headquarters and reporting to the Head of Corporate Development you will partner with the entire Strategy & Corporate Development team, Finance team as well as senior stakeholders throughout the organization to drive forward our strategy development as well as supporting it through M&A processes and fundraising rounds. You are analytically minded with a focus on results. You smoothly switch between deep analyses and big picture and can communicate concepts clearly to stakeholders across seniority levels. You provide leadership with clear, concise recommendations that are critical to the company and its success!
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the strategy development through financial and non-financial analyses around strategic options and scenarios
- Support potential M&A process including strategy, target identification and assessment, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Support fundraising rounds including sizing capital requirements and timing, assessment, supporting negotiations
- Partner with internal stakeholders across teams to develop and refine analyses and assumptions that flow into company-level efforts
- Manage external stakeholders and communication with investors, shareholders, Board members and strategic partners
- 2+ years of relevant experience and associated qualifications within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment (Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or relevant corporate development experience)
- Excellent Systems, Google Suite, MS Office & Financial Modeling skills are required
- Analytically minded, using data coupled with sound business judgment to influence business decisions
- Strong communication and experience distilling and presenting complex analyses into recommendations to leadership
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for strategy, the customer and problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity whilst offering a strategic perspective
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-focused, fast-paced environment with the ability to take the initiative and drive work
- Proficiency (both oral and written) in English is a prerequisite and German language skills are advantageous
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the public transport job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now