Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
We are a team of Video Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, and Copy Checkers responsible for running the most modern and innovative pages on social networks. Our teams are dynamic and encourage sharing knowledge to learn and grow. We aim to work as a collective as this is the best way to get your creative juices flowing. In addition, the Content teams are an essential ingredient at Jellysmack because it’s our job to deepen relationships with our audiences. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
You will work within the Content Strategy Crew and be in charge of about ten creators with content in particular verticals (Gaming, Beauty, DIY, Cooking, Sports, Humor, ..), and your overall mission will be to ensure the publication of content on all social networks and develop new strategies to improve their performance.
Some notable Jellysmack partners are PewDiePie, MrBeast, Charles and Alyssa, Brad Mondo and, Bailey Sarian!
What you’ll be responsible for:
1/ Manage the publication strategy and take on a managerial role with your portfolio of creators
- Keep track of the performance of the creators in your portfolio.
- Manage each creator's video library, schedule when videos will be published, and decide which videos to post next.
- Work with our video editors to make sure that video content is relevant and consistent.
2/ Become a content expert on our verticals
- Develop in-depth expertise of the content of the team's verticals: know how to detect trends, choose the best videos to work on, and analyze our creators' performance to create customized suggestions.
- Identify the best performing publications and develop an expertise that will allow you to select and test the best content for your vertical to improve performance over the long term.
- Transmit this expertise to the team, notably through content suggestions (reporting internally on the overall performance of pages, providing appropriate recommendations to our creators, etc.)
3/ Be a data-driven strategist to maximize long term creator performance
- Ensure the publication and multi-platform performance of your creators (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube)
- Define and challenge the content strategies of the creators in the vertical based on the data collected during your analyses
- Create and maintain the editorial calendar based on the results of internal testing
A little about you:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in business, engineering, communication, or marketing,
- You have strong analytical skills and are very comfortable with numbers and data,
- Passionate about social networks,
- Fluency in Korean and English,
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills,
- You work well on a team as well as on your own,
- You are fun and creative
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 550 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
*Note: We will only accept and review resumes or CVs written in English. Kindly do not submit resumes in Korean language only as the resumes will be reviewed by the international recruiting team. As part of the hiring process, reference check would be potentially required at the final interview or offer stage.