Hot on the heels of our Series A funding round last year, hx is set for hypergrowth. We are building the marketing function from the ground up and are seeking an incredible Growth Marketing expert as a critical first hire for the team.
You will play a key role in establishing hx as a leader in the market and supporting our aggressive growth plans. If you’re a results-oriented builder who would love to build a world-class strategy from the ground up, and who thrives in an environment of change and agility, then we want to hear from you.
- Own and develop engagement, nurture and conversion strategies to drive demand and move prospects through the funnel
- Build our digital account-based marketing strategy to support a land and expand motion
- Build, manage and optimise all paid-marketing channels
- Own our SEO strategy
- Develop a best-of-breed martech stack to enable scale and support our campaign objectives
- Deliver regular performance reporting, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new demand generation strategies and drive continuous improvement
- Be a key stakeholder in website design and own general website management
- Track demand ROI and manage the quarterly budget for optimum impact
- Manage agencies, contractors and vendors where needed - including contract negotiation
- Be ready to get scrappy, brainstorm, share ideas and dive into all aspects of marketing! #startuplife
- Build a comprehensive digital demand strategy and plan for year 1, with consideration of budget, ROI and required tools and resources to execute
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of new website content that drives conversions and SEO and supports a highly targeted ABM strategy
- Select and implement the Martech stack that supports and optimises the hx ABM strategy
- You’re strategic and tactical, creative and disciplined - you enjoy working at the big picture and detailed levels
- You are passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology, actively seeking out ways to innovate and get creative, while being data-driven
- You have experience of implementing one to many and one-to-few ABM
- You have a track record of delivering integrated, outcome-focused demand generation across channels (LinkedIn, PPC, content syndication, etc.), preferably in enterprise B2B environments
- You have a strong growth mindset with the ability to manage a structured test strategy that spans data, tech, creative and channel
- You have a deep understanding of all demand generation performance metrics (engaged prospects, MQLs, SQLs, CPLs, conversion rates, ROI etc.)
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation/Growth marketing
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Needs to be hands-on confident using Martech and CRM technologies
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to measure activity, report campaign specifics and drive performance
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + very staff-friendly EMI share options
- £5,000 annual learning & development allowance
- Private healthcare (inc. dental) insurance through Vitality
- Enhanced pension scheme through Penfold
- 33 days annual leave (inc. public holidays)
- Top-spec equipment (laptop, mechanical keyboards, screens, etc)
- Regular remote hackathons, lunch & learns, socials and games nights
- Team breakfasts and lunches, snacks, drinks fridge, fun office @ The Ministry
- Monthly Revenue team socials
- Huge opportunity for personal development and mastery as we grow together
- Annual team trip somewhere warm!
Diversity @ hx
We are committed to diversity and equal opportunity. We’re a talented and high-energy, but low-ego and kind team who believes that the more inclusive we are, the better our work and culture is. We are not yet where we want to be in terms of balance, but it is our mission to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives and we are working hard towards that goal.
If you like the sound of this role but you’re not totally sure whether you’re the right fit – please apply anyway and we’ll let you know either way. Remember: you miss every shot you don’t take! Apply now