Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We´re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Office Manager to provide first class admin support. As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office operations, to communicate effectively between management and staff, maintaining a pleasant working environment, company events and business trip organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the operational excellence of the office on a day-to-day basis
- Provide consistent and seamless high touch, concierge style experiences to external guests and visiting executives
- Assist with local office moves, space planning and buildouts as needed
- Manage relationships with current vendors, source new vendors as applicable for office operations including security, cleaning, catering, shipping, office supplies, purchasing, installing furniture and equipment and office maintenance
- Manage meetings, events and executive assistance as needed
- Ensure all safety measures are implemented and maintained for all return to office procedure related to Covid
- Assist in the management of the real estate and act as the building management liaison
- Help establish operational procedures and guidelines to help employee experience
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Previous office management experience (preferably in a startup or fast growing company)
- High degree of resourcefulness
- Extremely organized with a big attentiveness to detail
- Ability to deal with last minute changes and deadlines while showing grace under pressure
- High energy, team player, result-oriented
- Strong Estonian and English - verbal and written communication skills
- Employee/customer first mentality
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available