Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Malwarebytes Account Executive you will proactively prospect new business opportunities on our cutting-edge technology solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within a defined territory
- Articulate the Malwarebytes value proposition to prospective customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Malwarebytes sales organization
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly-motivated
- Minimum 3 years proven sales development, account management, or other relevant experience in software or cybersecurity sales.
- Focus on identifying new business opportunities from direct prospecting
- Work closely with channel partners to close business
- Effectively create, manage and forecast pipeline
- Create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, ability to network
- Close alignment with field-based channel team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
- Continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and can balance short- and long-term goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A business or other relevant 3rd level qualification
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)