Remote - Arkansas Remote - Louisiana Remote - Oklahoma Remote - Texas
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for everyone, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for...
We are seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial, and articulate team player who is passionate about hunting for New MSPs in TOLA Region! In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring net-new MSP partners in IN TOLA to help grow the Malwarebytes MSP Program. The ideal candidate will have prior channel development experience, or direct sales experience working for and selling high-tech software/hardware or solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative approach. Candidates must be results-driven & have excellent presentation (both in-person and virtual) skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Hunt, nurture, close, and transfer net new MSP partners in your specified territory.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities where they exist.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each prospective MSP and drive accelerated value of our products and services.
- Respond to and resolve inbound MSP inquiries regarding product capabilities, changes, and enhancements.
- Advocate top of funnel MSP needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Facilitate thorough handoff of MSP sign ups with the Malwarebytes MSP CAM organization.
- Work closely with the sales segments and regional sales leaders of the strategic partners to execute partner plans.
- Enable sales and marketing resources at the strategic partners through sales and technical enablement efforts to ensure they are including Malwarebytes in their recommended solutions/proposals to customers.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3 or more years’ experience (SaaS) with a cybersecurity vendor, MSP partner, VAR, or DMR.
- Must reside in TX, LA, OK, or AR to be considered for this role
- Proven track record of new Channel Development in TOLA
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving, and high energy
- Excellent presentation skills – both in person and virtual
- Comfortable with objection handling, rejection, and obsessed with winning
- Forecast accuracy and pipeline management
- Cross team active communication and ownership
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills. Not afraid to make a deal.
- Ability and flexibility to travel (in a pseudo post-COVID world) 35%
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
#LI- Remote Apply now