. With threat hunters and innovators worldwide, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for:
A Director of Sales Strategy and Process, who will work closely with Revenue and Executive leadership to develop and optimize go-to-market strategy, processes, systems and infrastructure that boost productivity and efficiency, enabling Malwarebytes to continue to accelerate revenue growth. The Director is a key leadership role that will report directly to the VP of Revenue Operations.
What You'll Do:
- Partner closely with cross-functional leadership teams on the design, implementation, and measurement of sales strategies to improve:
- Seller productivity/ramp
- Prospecting Effectiveness
- Conversion Rates
- Target Market coverage
- Marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Help support annual sales planning for Global Sales Organization, across areas of: organizational design, headcount planning, seller productivity, territory design, quota allocation.
Sales Operations and Analytics
- Help design and drive the Sales management operating rhythm; support the execution with scorecards and management reporting tools
- Support of Sales Forecasting process with deep focus on pipeline management/performance
- Development of Executive Analytics Packages (leadership reporting, QBRs, etc.) to provide executive visibility into business performance and proactively identify areas of risk
- Support design and improvements of systems, processes, tools alongside Sales Operations teams
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 10+ years’ experience with 5+ years as a Sales Operations leader in a software company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Deep experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ
- Significant experience delivering sales training and enablement content to all levels of quota carrying personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement sales processes & enablement plans
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Legal Product Marketing and Marketing
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs