Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Join our North American Sales team! In this role, you will be responsible for functioning as the front line of our company by building out accounts in our CRM system, cold calling prospective Malwarebytes clients & qualifying leads. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Malwarebytes vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline
- Communicate with prospects via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn to develop interest in Malwarebytes software
- Consistently achieve goals quota that are set on monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct administrative duties within Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with the SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learn best practices of Cybersecurity and how to effectively communicate with C-level Executives
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/BA and 1-3 years sales experience preferred; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive required
- Results driven & competitive nature required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)