OUTFITTERY is one of the biggest personal shopping services in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance, and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide along the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, created by our stylists out of more than 100 brands - always considering wishes and budget. Customers only pay for what they keep, without any service fee. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Sales Consultant Denmark in Berlin.
We offer you flexibility in your work, when it comes to your location (within Germany) and your working times.
- You are in direct contact with our customers and consult them on the phone or via email
- You give the best advice in regards to the customer’s fashion and style preferences
- You build up a strong customer relationship
- You put together perfectly curated outfits for every customer, using your knowledge and great sense for fashion
- You are responsible for an excellent customer service
- You will always track your sales KPIs
- You have an expert knowledge or work experience in Sales, ideally in men’s fashion
- You enjoy consulting your customers in an excellent way and making them well-dressed
- You are communicative and customer oriented
- You are very organized and enjoy working independently
- You are comfortable working with a computer on a daily basis
- You speak Danish on a native level and have good English language skills
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Matthias Hutsch. Apply now