Podimo is one of the fastest growing podcast and audiobook platforms in Europe, and we are looking for a FTP/Content Producer based in Copenhagen. This individual will be in charge of the technical setup in our podcast studio and together with our marketing team film and edit our video content. Come join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
You love all things related to sound and video production, and are an expert in all technical aspects of creating great content. You are a knowledgeable and skilled editor, with a sense for finding the right angle, great videographer, sound recordist and gaffer, and you have a thirst for making each production the best.
You thrive as a one man army, but knowing you have a fast growing team of colleagues around you.
You will be part of the commercial team and will report to our Head of Marketing. You will work with a variety of team members from our different shows and departments.
We are building the plane as we fly, so you will be a big part of the decision making process, and creating the best possible setup for you, us and our creators in our studio. All the while having a lot of fun.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Managing and maintaining the Podimo recording studio in Copenhagen, including but not limited to all the equipment and technical setup.
- Handling and setting up the equipment needed for the recordings, lighting and sound.
- Collaborate with the podcast producers and the marketing team on the production and on optimizing processes.
- In-house editor. Live editing full episodes (multicam), social assets and trailers for the different shows.
- Filming events and assets with our creators.
- Data handling.
- Consulting our Global team on best practices for our local studios and setups.
This is you
You are a profile who thrives in a dynamic, creative work environment and who would love to be part of a start-up that is rapidly expanding all over Europe ... and soon beyond!
Experience we’re looking for:
- Ideally you have finished the FTP education (or the equivalent).
- You have 2+ years TV/media production experience.
- Based in or in the vicinity of Copenhagen.
- You know the ins and outs of After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- You are curious about the ever growing world of AV.
- You are a technical wizard and love sharing your knowledge.
- Native in Danish and fluent in English.
- You’re kind, positive and fun - and you have a proactive approach and selfless mindset.
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.Apply now