As our Marketing Manager for Global Partner Marketing you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of global marketing programs and campaigns for our diverse growing ecosystem of partners. This role requires cross-team collaboration, innovation, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a passion for driving demand through partners. A successful candidate will be highly-motivated and self-directed with expertise in juggling multiple assignments and working across global teams in a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Collaborate as part of the international marketing team on our global channel marketing strategy
- Develop channel programs and campaigns directed ‘to’ and ‘through’ partners to support the growth of our partners as well as maximize demand for our SaaS solution.
- Own and execute the content strategy for the partner portal. This includes identifying new content to be created for our different partners and the development of region-specifical marketing materials according to refined local positioning
- Support the partner acquisition strategy, work with the partner team to successfully onboard and enable partners
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, as well as across the organization, including but not limited to product marketing, global marketing, strategy, and finance teams to achieve our partnership revenue goals
- Collaborate on the partner program with the partnership team, take ownership of the marketing strategy & deliverables
- Research industry best practices for best-in-class partner marketing automation tools and through-partner marketing programs. Create new, innovative programs by using pilots and other mechanisms to test and learn.
- Be the voice of the channel for central marketing functions (e.g. brand, growth marketing, content marketing, and product marketing) and collaborate to agree on priorities
- Enable the partner team with partner-specific marketing collateral, including presentations, one-pagers, case studies, and product marketing materials
- Work directly with top-tier partners on the development of co-marketing campaigns; ensuring successful implementation, reporting and optimisation. Activities include but not limited to events, content creation, and online campaigns.
- Utilize data to continually analyze and track program success and evolve the strategy and programs.
- Ensure that all partner marketing assets and campaigns are on-brand and consistent
- 5+ years partner marketing experience for a technology provider, B2B SaaS strongly preferred
- Robust understanding of marketing to EU technology decision-makers
- A strong collaborator with partnership sales, an expert in aligning marketing efforts to business objectives and accelerating pipeline through the channel
- Experienced in program management, developing scalable channel partner marketing programs that engage and enable partners while maximizing revenue
- Experienced in event management, exceptional execution skills
- Strong cross-functional communicator, natural relationship builder, and a networking pro
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Experienced with marketing automation, such as HubSpot and Salesforce
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills – English required (another EU language is a bonus)
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now!Apply now