We are looking to hire a Head of Product Design to join our Product team that is responsible for customer experience of all software platforms in SoSafe. The design team is working in cross functional teams to perfect the products for our customers. You will be responsible for managing our teams in designing and launching products, services, and businesses. If you have a proven track record of creating compelling user experiences, have sharp commercial focus, love solving customer problems, offering guidance by inspiring the product design team to do their best work and thrive in a collaborative team environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Become part of our success story!
- Set the vision for and build the capabilities for product design. You will be responsible for Product Design, UX Design, UX Writing and UX Research
- Create innovative design and discovery frameworks that help SoSafe deploy our UX strategy with an agile mindset to form concepts and validate them quickly, but with focus in investing in the right ideas at the right level
- Work with the product operations team to ensure qualitative insight and data informed design decisions
- Apply design processes that ensure product design excellence at all parts of the product design lifecycle from discovery through delivery to optimization at scale.
- Coaching and growing people to be great designers, researchers, and writers
- Provide context, support, and coaching, as the team works toward our business objectives
- Comfortable working closely with product, engineering, and commercial counterparts to craft a UX vision
- Minimum 5+ years of product design leadership experience. Ideally similar industry, working in B2B SaaS companies.
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, scaling, and managing a design team
- You can provide a portfolio of product design work which underline both UX and visual design excellence
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable presenting in executive-level settings
- Entrepreneurial, "can do" attitude. An ability and willingness to make an impact in a startup organization
- An excellent visual and verbal storyteller, with the proven ability to deliver insights about user behavior to generate empathy and engagement from cross functional team to build commitment for ideas that prioritize user needs
- Practical experience with design thinking and lean development
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now