SoSafe is a fast-growing, young, and dynamic Cologne-based scaleup in the ed-tech sector with a focus on cybersecurity. In the last three years, we have grown to over 280 people, gained two international investors and currently serve over 1000 customers from all sectors and of all sizes.
We are looking for a Product operations manager who optimizes the intersection of product, engineering, and customer success. In addition to the responsibility of running the program day to day, you also help improve alignment, communications, and processes around the product and accelerate feedback loops, increase efficiencies, and improve feature adoption.
Product Operations Manager will provide business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive new initiatives forward. You will collaborate with key partners including Customer Success, Data Science, User Research & Design, and Product Marketing.
Become part of our success story!
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to define and execute operational initiatives to improve product effectiveness
- Leading product planning and reporting processes, working with partners across the organization to capture priorities from the entire business.
- Creating operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the product organization and leadership team
- Managing strategic programs to support effective product frameworks such as pricing, product insights, customer feedback and operational efficiency
- Co-designing, implementing, and scaling best practices, tools and templates to standardize the playbooks and processes needed to enable scale
- Working closely with the Data Science team for producing product insights and reporting models
- Building and maintaining internal and external support documentation for the products
- 5+ years of full-time work experience in fast-paced company in Product Operations, Product Management, Consulting or equivalent
- Prior experience working in Product management or product operations roles is preferable
- Tech savviness, service orientated and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience with Lean and Agile processes using tools like Jira and Trello
- Ability to build operational processes and automate to scale over time
- Proven track record of reaching goals through influencing leaders and stakeholders, preferably at or consulting for hyper-growth, digital native companies
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now