SoSafe is a fast-growing, young, and dynamic Cologne-based scaleup in the ed-tech sector with a focus on cybersecurity. In the last three years, we have grown to 300 people, gained two international investors and currently serve over 1000 customers from all sectors and of all sizes.
Our Product Managers play an important role in building the next generation of security awareness products. You will work closely with engineering and design in a cross-functional team to build products and new experiences. We value a customer-centric mindset and are obsessed with building the best possible user experience. We focus on outcome over output.
To support your journey, we have a powerful product ops team for research, release management, and enabling the organization with our continues improvement to the product offering.
You won`t just build the product, you will shape the strategy behind it. You will have great impact on the growth and success of our company and be an important member of our team.
Become part of our success story!
- Leading the ideation, discovery and delivery processes working with cross-functional engineering, design teams and other key stakeholders on features and ongoing iterations
- Developing solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across the organization, product areas and functions
- Perfoming user research and conduct experiments to identify pain points and customer needs
- Creating mock-ups and pursue prototypes to gather feedback from our customers in collaboration with UX and Tech Lead
- Working with the design team to improve usability and customer experience
- Becoming an expert in security awareness (our service)
- Using data insights together with qualitative and quantitative customer insights to drive data-informed decisions
- Growing as a leader – You will scale and inspire your own team, but also other teams to contribute to our mission
- You will not be limited to your team’s scope – if the biggest opportunities you see are outside your day-to-day scope, you are empowered to focus the team on these opportunities
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, working in cross-functional empowered teams, building world-class products
- Proven record of bringing new products to market
- Experience working with data and value measuring success
- You love talking with stakeholders. You’re able to empathize and get to the root cause of their pain points. You’re able to define customer problem and make improvements to product
- You value partnering with design, engineering, and analysts to create great user experiences
- You successfully spec, prototype, validate, ship and iterate product to make it better. You organize teams towards a shared goal with shared accountability while still owning the outcome
- Ideally you have experience with B2B SaaS products
- Experience working with customer facing UIs and products
- You offer working experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- You have a very good command of English (German is a bonus)
- You are a team player and open-minded for a (currently only virtual) after-work drink
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now