As Nexthink continues to rapidly grow, they are looking for a metrics-driven, agile, and creative specialist to empower Nexthink’s global digital marketing strategy.
This is a fast-paced and varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to be part of highly impactful and transformational initiatives that enable Nexthink to drive towards its growth, awareness, positioning, and engagement objectives.
As part of the revenue marketing department, you will help to develop, execute, and optimize paid media initiatives that position and drive Nexthink as the superior solution in digital employee experience management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define, build, and optimize cross-platform targeting that enables Nexthink to reach and engage its market throughout the customer journey.
- Develop and drive Nexthink's account-based paid media approach.
- Ideate advertising creatives and write advertising copy that resonates with Nexthink's target market and compels them to engage meaningfully with content and offers.
- Collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders and with external agencies to drive projects and campaign execution.
- Drive and implement ad operations best practices.
- Keep up to date with the latest platform and algorithmic updates from providers such as Google, Microsoft, Linkedin, Meta and display networks to implement into our strategy.
- Report on and provide insights into awareness, engagement, conversion, and revenue-attribution performance.
- Identify opportunities to optimize Nexthink's paid media approach for continued growth.