Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking at a Digital Workplace Architect which is a key position in the company. Your role as a part of the broader Product team is to build solutions that will improve the digital experience of more than 12 million employees worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Based on customer feedback and personal experience, elaborate user stories, assess value and develop business cases for the solutions you own.
- Create and maintain your solutions.
- Create detailed demo scenarios for those solutions.
- Collaborate and advise our Solutions Consulting and Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
- Become an expert on Nexthink products and platforms.
- Influence product roadmaps to drive maximum value for customers.
- Deep understanding of the Windows and/or Mac operating systems and related technology stack.
- 5+ years as Workplace Architect, Build Architect or a similar role in a large IT international organization.
- Experience in using data analytics tools
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paces environment and learning new technologies.
- Passion in delighting employees at digital workplace
- Perfectly fluent in English (spoken and written)
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Apply now