Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Customer Support team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Our products are actively used around the globe, and we receive plenty of inquiries, questions, and reports on issues from our customers. For this, we need your help and expertise in handling this incoming traffic in our ticketing system as well as building and improving our processes to make life easier for you, your colleagues, and customers alike.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Diving into our products and learning how they work
- Handling incoming chat conversations and improving chat-based support channels by creating content and improving internal practices
- Managing our incoming tickets by using Freshdesk -ticketing system
- Asking insightful questions from both the customer and internally from your team members
- Informing customers of their issues in a friendly and empathetic manner
- And with all this above mentioned, making sure we maintain our exceptional level of customer satisfaction
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Exceptional language skills for fast-paced communication
- Experience in using and or developing a support chat tool
- Any technical knowledge/experience. You don’t need to be a developer yourself, but the more you understand about software, the easier it is for you to get up to speed with our products and systems
- Marketing background. It’s a definite advantage when working with Supermetrics, as it will add to your product knowledge and help you deliver a better customer experience
- The ability to juggle tasks according to their urgency and prioritize - some call it multitasking, you might see it as you have a built-in agile backlog
- And most of all, a people-first attitude
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and values!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now