Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
Our sales team is growing! We are looking for its new Head of Account
Management to join our dynamic Southern Europe Sales team, based in Paris. As the Head of Account Management for Southern Europe, you will lead and grow
a team of experienced AMs to maintain and expand commercial relationships with our
entire client portfolio in France, Italy and Spain, reporting directly to the Region’s General Manager.
You are client and people obsessed and thrive on driving revenue. You will drive your team to success by drafting and implementing data-driven strategies, bringing added value to clients, be able to oversee the entire client portfolio and work closely with other resources in the company.
What you'll do…
- Your main objective will be to successfully drive, train and motivate your team of experienced AMs to exponentially grow and retain our business within the complete Southern Europe client portfolio.
- Implement the most efficient sales strategies in terms of: team and individual goal settings, territory planning, sales target definition, account
assignation, reporting routines, among other topics.
- Ensure the proper execution of the sales methodology and tools, throughout the entire sales cycle of each opportunity
- Alongside with each AM, you will make sure clients are successfully covered and that clear account plans and strategies are drafted, communicated and implemented, driving successful impact on each account
- Ensure your team is building and maintaining strong relationships at all decision levels
- Build, manage, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory as well as the competitive landscape conducting business in a profitable, ethical manner
- Provide support to your team by being involved with C-levels executives and decision makers across your client portfolio
- Provide detailed, data-driven and strategic forecasting and reporting on a permanent basis to the head of the region and the top management of the company.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced environment
- French and English fluency – Italian or Spanish will be a great asset
What you have...
- Proven experience and ability to lead a team of performant individual
contributors and reach team goals
- High problem-solving skills and ability to mentor your team in achieving their individual goals
- Extremely strong drive and dynamism, attention to details, hard work and self motivation
- 5 to10 years of experience in a client-facing Account Manager quota carrying role including 2 years in a management position
- Proven success of achieving quarterly/annual sales targets
- A passion for clients facing roles and a people-orientated nature
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to bring new ideas and initiatives to the table and execute on those
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume of projects concurrently
- Strong academic background, coming from a top tier business schoo