Are you considering a career in Tech SaaS? Are you passionate about pleasing customers or developing new ones, but aren’t sure where to start? Do you already have diverse skills and a drive to succeed, but would like exposure to a variety of revenue streams that propel a tech company's growth?
We are looking for talented, passionate, and inspired individuals to join our Bitmover Career Development Programme. We are offering you the opportunity to be exposed to and developed across the multiple facets of a Technology business so you can cultivate the career path that best aligns with you. Starting out in the depths of our high-energy Sales Development team, you will be educated on our products, marketing, support, customer success, solutions, and much more; all with the intent of helping contribute in meaningful ways, while learning more about the tech business as well as yourself.
At Bitmovin, we believe in the possibilities of video to tell compelling stories and want to enable video creation as well as consumption. Join us to innovate and lead the market for video encoding, playback on mobile and other devices, and analytics around user experiences.
Bitmovin is a 180 people strong Series C SaaS scale-up that provides API-based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts. Our customers include Disney+, discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many more household Media & Entertainment brands you probably view at home; we're offering you the opportunity to come work with these fantastic clients in the Video Streaming sector, one of the fastest growing tech niches in the world.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Work tightly with teams across the company including Sales, Marketing, Solutions, Support, Product and more.
- Receive continual training and development as part of our career program.
- Collaboratively and strategically work with Sales and fellow SDR’s to effectively engage with our target addressable market.
- Work closely with Marketing to promote and execute successful events, target prospective buyers through targeted campaigns, and convert inbound leads.
- Conduct both automated and manual outreach to engage prospective customers and qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Schedule and attend qualified meetings for Sales Directors and Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Bitmovin.
- As you are often the first face of Bitmovin, bring your innovative ideas and energetic spirit to all your efforts.
- As we support multiple career paths in this role, set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be an impactful future leader
It would be great if you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience, internships, or academic projects in sales or marketing
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive and curious nature
- Strong phone presence and presentation skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques and systems like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io is a plus
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
Why You Should Join Bitmovin
- Truly flexible work:life blend approach with flexible working hours
- Home Office Bonus
- Extra time-off at Christmas: Dec 24th & 31st
- Volunteering Days (5)
- Enjoy a Customer Subscription (free access to a select streaming service)
- Events & Conferences
- Free choice of Hardware
- Swag (seasonal gift package from Bitmovin)
- Continual training, personal development, and language courses available
- Wellbeing Week
- Compensation review cycle / performance bonus
- Regular Social Events
- Additional days off (bridge days)
- Central office locations in Klagenfurt, Vienna and Berlin
- Free snacks & drinks at the office (Vienna, Klagenfurt)
- Ticket for the public transport (Vienna) OR lunch benefit (Lieferando)
- Sodexo - Lebensmittel Pass Card (meal allowance)
- Lunch Benefit (Klagenfurt)
- Regular Social Events
- German language course (Austria & Germany)
- Bike leasing (Austria)
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Bitmovin we sincerely believe in the value that true diversity brings to a company. We diligently ensure our business, our people, our language and our actions do not discriminate against differences in race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, education, age, marital status, veteran status, disability and neurodiversity. Diversity is a part of our company character, thus we strive for the inclusion of diverse thought leadership to enhance the capability and uniqueness of our company proposition and culture. Bitmovin will happily consider qualified candidates returning to the workforce after a period of family care, home work, or other interesting adventures or detours.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.