We are looking for a competent IT Infrastructure Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our information systems.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours to learn together and make the team grow.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure and tools to meet their business needs
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Perform systems modeling, analysis, and planning
- Analyze business requirements to develop and maintain technical systems solutions and their framework