At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organizations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, customer-centric working environment. We are one of the fastest growing companies in our industry and we’re currently looking for talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build a safer future for everyone.
About the role
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) role focuses on the development and promotion of sales by effective partnership with resellers, partners and service providers for Red Sift’s market-leading technology products. The CAM will ensure our growing partner portfolio is successful and contributes disproportionately to our top and bottom lines. The CAM should be comfortable with carrying a quota, driving partner deal registrations, and meeting and exceeding quarterly sales targets.
As part of the Americas Sales Team and reporting to the CRO, your key focus will be developing net new deal registrations by:
- Driving new partner recruitment for Resellers.
- Manage on-boarding and sales enablement that lead to on-going sales plans to drive deal registration and sell-thru motions, including webinars, sales days, partner incentives, account mapping and MDF-led initiatives.
- Identify further opportunities within existing partners for upselling, cross-selling and promoting Red Sift products and services.
- Offering additional products and sharing information on promotions and campaigns.
- Roll out information consistently relating to Red Sift products, services, pricing and partner program.
- Effectively train partners generally and individually to enable them to position Red Sift products and solutions.
- Help shape and design accreditation training in line with the Red Sift Partner Program.
- Manage regular business reviews with your partners to build the ongoing relationship, provide proactive support, and collaborate on partner marketing activities.
There will be a combination of partner visits, some travel, in and outbound calling, as well as partner profiling, success planning and analysis of account performance, in order to focus on ways and means in which to cross and upsell.
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
- At least two years of demonstrated performance in selling programs to new channel partners.
- Build lasting relationships with channel partners.
- Have entrepreneurial flair and be self-motivated, prepared to keep up to speed with all necessary product information.
- Excellent verbal (presentation) and written communication skills, with ability to communicate well with stakeholders across the seniority spectrum.
- Works well cross functionally.
- Results and metrics-oriented.
- Background in infosecurity strongly preferred.
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to commission, equity plan and 401K plan
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🏥 Medical, Dental, Vision
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team