GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Care team mission:
The Customer Experience team’s mission is to be the advocate for our customers, suppliers, and business partners, constantly challenge the status quo and innovate the end-to-end customer experience. We establish and raise experience standards by using an insight base and data driven approach. We are uniquely positioned as the bridge between Customer Service and other departments and through customer insights we influence product roadmaps and customer service efforts, and optimize both the B2C and B2B experience globally.
About the Role:
We are looking for a hands-on and growth-oriented Channel Content Specialist to join our Customer Experience team and help us to enhance customer connections through proper maintenance and intentional designs to create an engaging experience while managing contact deflection opportunities. You will be responsible for managing an efficient and scalable high-quality content pipeline to ensure that our customers have the most customer-centric content via our AI communication channels such as CHATBOT and Canned responses
- Define, set up, manage, and continuously improve our content management processes for content creation and maintenance of our Customer Experience key channel
- Build and maintain relevant chatbot flows for the CX, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver great user journeys on the chatbot and affiliated channels.
- Apply data analytics techniques to analyze chat logs to identify and drive necessary improvements, contact deflection or seamless customer experience
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall chatbot performance.
- Assists other projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for CS Automation regionally
- Review user feedback to improve the coverage rate and customer satisfaction of chatbot.
- Working cross-functionally with the marketing, product, and customer success teams to come up with goals to drive company success
- Researching channel trends and community topics to ensure content is relevant, engaging, and timely
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired audience and achieve goals
- Source, assess, revise, edit, and give feedback on written copy and visual content according to our standards and best practices
- Manage and execute ad-hoc requests for global content creation and maintenance by our CS team and other key stakeholders on assigned channels
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in copywriting, AI Chatbot or and editorial content work.
- You have experience in content management, designing content flows, conversations design or user experience design in an online or e-commerce business (hospitality or travel industry is a plus)
- You can use your data analysis skills to create reports and make data-driven decisions
- You are a fast learner and are able to learn your way around new tools
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions in a very dynamic environment
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and you can communicate clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- You are passionate about customer-centric marketplace content
- You have native proficiency of English and are confident using US English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to stay on top of channel trends, strategies, and new technologies
What we offer:
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Team events budget (when regulations allow)
Ready to help us chart some new territory?
Please send us your application (Resume & Cover Letter) in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Curious about our team? Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]! Apply now