We are looking for a high-performing and ambitious Regional Sales Manager for Latin America with a proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives across the region.
The goal is to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability Latin America and the Caribbeans.
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable making dozens of calls/mails per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
How about Intersec ?
We’re a team of 150 people, with offices in Paris (HQ), Dubai, Chicago and Singapour .
As a Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 80 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, Vivo…
Within the Sales team, you will be based in Latin America and reporting to the CRO.
Your mission is to plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales objectives:
- Assist in driving the company’s product and market strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain profitable partnerships with C level stakeholders
- Cracking into new territories and new markets to source new sales opportunities
- Identify local customer needs and grow our customer base in assigned territory through solid solution selling propositions
- Contact targeted clients through cold calls and emails, using every relevant strategy, including your own network
- Acting as a strategic selling leader to close significant deals and hit sales quotas in tamely manner
- Developing commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, within assigned territories
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate
- Create awareness about Intersec in several accounts and groups where the name was not heard before
- Represent Intersec in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) and recruit new sponsors
- Manage partners and clients relationships5