Meditopia is excited to be looking for an exceptional Demand Generation Manager for its B2B Business Unit - “Meditopia for Work”. You can join us either in one of our offices or 100% remotely.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform people’s lives from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
Founded in 2017, Meditopia is one of the world’s leading global mental health platforms. With over 30 million members in over 120 countries, Meditopia’s content has been curated and localized by experts in 12 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul and across the globe, our team of expert mental health warriors are on a mission to bring peace of mind to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
As a Demand Generation Manager (B2B), you will be part of the global growth team. You will work closely with multiple teams remotely such as sales, sales development, and the broader marketing organization, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly team, to ensure we achieve our Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and opportunity creation targets across our various B2B segments. You will help develop and implement a cross-channel marketing strategy from paid advertising, partner marketing, marketing campaigns, social media and any other lead generation channels .
We’re looking for a proven B2B marketeer who has experience in hitting aggressive targets in a rapid growth startup environment. This is a very important position within the B2B team and you’ll play an essential role in shaping the trajectory of this rapidly growing new business unit within Meditopia.
You have to love speed, targets and numbers!
What You’ll Do
- Execute our B2B Growth Marketing roadmap and help define our go-to-market and multi-channel demand generation strategy to achieve targets and pipeline goals across key B2B segments and regions. Channels would be Marketing, CRM, PR, Social, and more.
- Support and partner with Brand Marketing & Content teams to create a strong content and project strategy (posts, guides, webinars, case studies, etc) for B2B that drives demand across all Meditopia’s touchpoints.
- Partner closely with the B2B sales team to support their inbound and outbound lead generation efforts.
- Continuously monitor analytics and metrics to analyze funnel conversion, ROI and retention of your outbound activities as well as tracking progress vs goals, and ensure we have strong insights into performance and trends.
- Run regular experiments on website, programs, initiatives to expand and identify new growth channels while keeping an eye on impact and dependencies for other marketing channels
- Effectively manage the initiatives and marketing budget in partnership with the growth head, across channels and programs.
- Experiment new demand generation channels and create programs to deliver ROI
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a demand generation or growth role, preferably within a B2B SaaS organization
- A team player who knows how to collaborate across functions while being meticulous with an extreme attention to detail.
- Great at building relationships, connecting the dots between different teams, and keeping everyone on the same page with clear and regular communication.
- Well organized and can keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- Has strong sense of ownership and operational rigor. Someone who enjoys hitting big targets and know how to create and execute on a plan to make it happen.
- Creative and experimental, who loves problem solving, navigating ambiguity, and running experiments to test and validate new ideas.
- Highly data-driven and technically fluent marketer. Highly effective at leveraging data to improve decision making and have experience with various tools and technology within the marketing tech stack to maximize impact.
- Excellent communication in English and can manage multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization. Any other language would be a plus.