Meditopia is excited to be looking for an Account Executive, Europe for its B2B Business Unit - “Meditopia for Work”. This role is eligible to work fully remote from anywhere in Europe.
Come join us on a unique adventure to transform the lives of working professionals from the inside out by reconnecting to themselves, to the moment, and to their inner resilience.
The world’s most popular mental wellness platform for non-English speakers, Meditopia is a unique, life-changing experience. Part mental coach, part meditation retreat, we’re proud to support a thriving community of over 30 million members, in 12 different languages.
Based out of vibrant Istanbul, and Berlin, our team of expert wellness warriors is on a mission to bring inner peace to even more people around the world, every day. Now more than ever.
From compassionate creatives, and supportive community managers, to trusted engineers, our commitment to each other, and to our members, is what makes life at Meditopia so special.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who will:
- Manage dialogues with qualified prospects strategically, help them uncover their problems & needs and associated costs related to employee mental wellbeing, while demonstrating benefits of Meditopia for Work
- Optimize the deal flow from “qualified prospect” to “won” following the strategy set by the with the Head of Sales
- Track all details of the deals diligently within CRM tool, including but not limited to sales cycle information, decision makers, urgency, purchase timeframes, action items and prospective revenue
- Integrate market intelligence and competitive information within the sales pitch
- Nurture leads throughout the sales cycle until the deal is closed
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly quotas of won clients
- Prioritize opportunities according to value and likelihood to close and manage time and resources accordingly
- Manage the handover process of new clients to the Customer Success team with all the necessary information uncovered during the deal process for the successful retention of the client
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has min of 5 years of direct experience in B2B SaaS sales with sales target responsibility
- Holding previous experience in sales where Human Resources / Benefits teams were the decision maker would be a plus
- Has a track record of hitting aggressive revenue goals
- Is able to multitask and has ability to follow up lengthy and complex sales cycles with multiple prospects at once
- Has the ability to understand client’s needs and make them aware of their current problems and possible solutions
- Is a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own and others’ limits
- Has experience with using different CRM / sales engagement tools i.e. Salesforce, Outreach
- Has the ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
- Has great collaboration skills, ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams
- Is passionate about Meditopia for Work’s mission, has interest in Mindfulness and mental wellbeing at the workplace