OUTFITTERY is one of the biggest personal shopping services in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance, and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide along the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, created by our stylists out of more than 100 brands - always considering wishes and budget. Customers only pay for what they keep, without any service fee. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Growth Marketing Manager (Performance) (all genders) in Berlin.
We offer you flexibility in your work, when it comes to your location (within Germany) and your working times.
How you help us
You are the key person to identify, prioritize and secure business opportunities in order to improve the customer journey, grow the channels and contribute to the company success
You are responsible of driving the success of our marketing campaigns on the Web platform
You work closely with the team lead on planning and forecasting long and short term business metrics eg. orders, gross revenue, etc
You play an active role in the allocation of the Web budget and optimize our Channel Mix (e.g. Facebook, SEA, Display, Affiliate, Tiktok, Twitch, Retargeting).
You are responsible for briefing creative strategy, and own the creation and optimization of our Landing Pages (Instapage)
You create and monitor Campaigns to improve existing processes and strategies to optimize our ROAS
You are on top of trends and set up experiments and tests to increase conversion rate in the local market.
You are responsible for reporting and monitoring the performance of the Web marketing activities.
You work in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment, closely with key stakeholders in Design and Social Media Team as well as in Customer Service, Product, Tech and Finance.
Who you are
You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in Performance Marketing, ideally in an E-commerce environment.
You completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) or have a similar qualification.
You are experienced with different tools used in a performance marketing context (e.g. Smartly, AdWords, Google Analytics, Power Editor, GTM).
You are data driven and KPI oriented with excellent knowledge of Excel and BI-Tools, ideally Tableau.
SQL and Python language knowledge are nice to have.
You have a good understanding of Tracking Concepts and Attribution Modeling.
You have a background in leveraging complex data sets to understand how to optimize actions toward target goals, understand market trends and see opportunities for growth.
You are able to organize, plan and manage different projects at the same time.
Nice to have: You have experience managing 6 figure monthly budgets and above.
You have strong communication skills. Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Maximilian. Apply now