On a daily basis, you will be part of the global CRM team, where you work on optimizing the global life cycles across all segments. You’ll be an important stakeholder to many different local markets and global departments, and your role is to better understand their needs and identify opportunities, and guide decisions in a way that resonates with the customers, marketing and product.
As a CRM specialist you will lead innovative CRM projects with demonstrable impact on a global scale and ensure flows are designed to meet Podimo’s goals and KPI’s to drive higher app engagement and retention. You will be responsible for defining, leading and analyzing CRM performance, present updates to team members and report to senior management and stakeholders.
CRM is an integrated part of the Product and Tech organization, which creates a lot of benefits in understanding, executing and optimizing CRM journeys that apply personalization, automation, experimentations in advanced use-cases. With the data analytics team, we always strive to understand CRM’s value and impact to incrementally improve the conversion rates across the CRM landscape.
You will report to the Director of Customer Experience, Christina Urban Sørensen.
5 reasons for why it's EXTRA fun to work with CRM at Podimo:
1) We work with advanced use cases together with a large data analytics and BI team. This means we work with data-based CRM flows that are personalized and we’re just getting started. Organizationally, we are part of the Product team, which means that we share roadmaps with developers, which lowers barriers for entry when we, for example, need new events for CRM. Everyone is on the same team!
2) We use best-in-class CRM system ‘Braze’ which offers certifications and network sparring that can amplify your career
3) We have in-house copywriters, curators and creative geniuses who help elevate the content of our CRM.
4) You have a platform to share results, and work with some of the most talented people in tech and content creation
5) You will be an important role of new market launches and part of building Podimo’s international success by leaving your personal touch on our development and the way users interact with us outside - and inside - the app.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Map, create and maintain a best-in-class lifecycle and CRM strategy across all our markets and business models (Denmark, Norway, Germany, Spain, LATAM, Netherlands and more to come!)
- Scale our CRM growth through commercial messaging, creatives, segmentation through email, push and in-app.
- Planning, implementing, documenting, tracking, and analyzing the performance of our global and ad-hoc CRM campaigns
- Maintain alignment between the product experience (ie. onboarding, engagement, winback) and CRM-channels to ensure incremental conversion rate improvements.
- Stakeholder management; project lead strategic company-wide initiatives that are dependent on the CRM Marketing channel
- Understand the CRM funnel and identify new (creative) conversion opportunities.
- OKR (objectives and key results) tracking and reporting on business and user impact through CRM dashboards
- Supporting local teams with experiments, business objectives and new market launches
We’re exploring uncharted territories led by and curiosity and passion, and we approach our work with an experimental mindset. We test and learn, and are not afraid of failing. If you can see yourself in this work approach, we have elaborated on what experience is needed to become successful in the role of senior CRM specialist.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You are an email and mobile marketing strategy expert. You have a proven track record with creating, tracking and analyzing the performance of CRM and business impact.
- You see the big picture of how to engage users from downloading the app, getting started, engaged and winning them back if needed. You always have plenty ideas and experience on how to drive activation, re-engagement, retention and conversion
- You are creative and have a lot of ideas on how to improve and optimize visuals, copy and CRM flows.
- Reporting on key KPI’s, assessing key trends, optimizing accordingly
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
- You are obsessed with nuding and proving CRM value from a business and user perspective
- You are a detailed oriented execution machine and prefer to have everything planned, defined, organized and prioritized based on impact to keep projects moving forward.
- Technical expertise: You can code and automate complex variable content communication across enterprise and custom communication platforms.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment and can drive projects forward with minimal direction. You pick up things fast, take initiative and are always ready to support your teammates where needed.
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now