We are looking for someone to run Podimo’s global programming strategy. You would report directly to the Chief Content Officer and work closely with our local editorial, studios, product, marketing and data insights teams and own the playbook for how we deliver the best content experience on our platform. Together with partners across the org, you will be responsible for optimizing engagement of our great original and exclusive shows along with the 3rd party podcasts and audiobooks available on our platform. We have a large base of famous creators, exciting stories and beautiful content to work with. We keep the gap between insight and implementation very small. Therefore we are looking for fast thinkers who want to learn & adapt quickly and work in a data-oriented culture.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Lead Podimo’s on-platform content programming strategy
- Develop editorial playbooks for different user segments in different markets and languages
- Work with product to enhance the discovery UX on platform
- Own on-platform content KPIs and communication
- Set up & manage ongoing testing, roadmap, strategic and operational projects
This is you
You have a passion for great audio content and for delivering a great listening experience to audience. You understand how to analyze and understand audience behavior. You are someone who thrives in a dynamic, creative work environment and who would love to be part of a start-up that is rapidly expanding all over Europe ... and soon beyond!
Experience we’re looking for:
- Ideally, 8-10 years of experience in content editorial or developing editorial consumer products
- Flexibility, quick comprehension and structured way of working.
- Deep understanding of product and content utilization data and the ability to develop a strategy based on those insights
- Experience setting up experiments in product
- Fluent in English
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones.Apply now