Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has just raised $43m in Series B funding and were been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon Sydney and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
You will work closely with various members of the marketing team to own inbound leads and your own nurture and follow up cadences to ensure success. Your goal is to create qualified sales accepted opportunities the same as a BDR would, but the only difference is that you are being given the golden marketing leads! Better still, you have the Reachdesk platform at your disposal to send gifts to potential customers as part of product demonstration!
Key responsibilities include:-
- Drive qualified sales opportunities and meet quota.
- Follow up with and qualify global inbound leads.
- Develop nurture flows to re-engage leads and intent engagements.
- Qualification for inbound leads to create a blueprint for future MDR's.
- Collaborate with wider team with innovative and strategic approaches.
- Efficiently use Hubspot and other tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and reach out to prospective customers.
- Develop strong relationships across the marketing and sales departments.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders to expand our ICP through research, testing and documentation.
Here's what the ideal candidate has:-
- 1-2 years experience as a BDR or MDR at a SaaS company ideally, but we will also look at candidates with consultative sales, customer success or marketing backgrounds.
- A keen interest in sales and marketing principles, ideally with knowledge of account based marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strategic mindset, this is not a fire and forget role!
- Experience being held to metrics, quota and surpassing targets.
- Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-results driven environment.
- A high character individual able to mesh well with a super friendly culture.
- Extra points for experience using Hubspot and prospecting tools!
About the Benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- Monthly wellness and professional development stipends.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun, smart and dedicated people.
- ..and much more!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Apply now