You are ready to take the next step as a passionate and engaging leader of a fast-growing team? You love to pass on your knowledge, coach and professionally develop Sales Development Representatives? You bring tons of ideas and best practices that you would like to share with others? Then you should definitely keep reading!
We are looking for a strong leader, a motivating and experienced Account Executive or Sales Leader who can inspire, act as a role model for our team and has the desire to take on responsibility in a fast-growing company. With SoSafe, you have the chance to actively shape the exciting journey from a start-up to the leading cyber security provider in Europe - and you will help to make the internet a little safer.
- Hire, coach, lead, motivate and inspire a team of +25 SDRs and Teamleads.
- Take an analytical approach to managing your business. Analyze reports and dashboards in Salesforce for planning and performance management purposes – forecasting, tracking key business metrics, performance metrics etc. .
- Keeping track of the team's numbers (created deals, cold calls, open rate, answer rate, wording of sequences, implement new strategies) and making strategic decisions about the SDRs' sales processes
- Review and improve outreach cadences and messaging used by the team according to regions, segments, and lifecycle stage of prospects.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing leadership to identify process improvements, automate where possible and integrate workflows within current process. Guide the roll out of new processes, ensure adoption, monitoring, and ongoing management.
- Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will work closely with regional sales, operations and marketing teams in building and maintaining a successful inbound/outbound demand generation strategy to exceed pipeline generation targets.
- Develop on-going strategic development needs of SDRs. Own the progression planning, helping SDRs plan their career growth at Ultimate and defining key milestones to drive engagement and motivation.
You care about
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of SoSafe
Ideally, you have been in an SDR role in the past and have been in almost any situation an SDR may find themselves in and you know how to drive it to the best outcome. You are seen by your team as an excellent coach because, not only do you have the experience, but also the skills to help them discover the right way forward.
These are the skills we are looking for:
- Experience as a Sales or Business Development representative as well as in a teamlead role
- Overall +3 years experience in B2B SaaS Outbound Sales (as individual contributor and/or in a leadership role)
- Familiar with making strategic decisions, numbers driven and KPI-focused
- Experience with Salesforce and other outbound tools such as Sales Engagement Platforms
- Fluent in English and German
- An overall knowledge of sales methodology
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now