The position entails a high level of responsibility within the product engineering teams that are at the heart of Nexthink’s product.
As an Agile coach at Nexthink, you should be highly motivated and passionate about coaching in a software product development company.
You are willing to work with several teams, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, as well as be open to feedback from your peers and from leadership. You need to have a high sense of ownership of the product and of your mission as a Nexthinker.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Help the teams to understand, assimilate and tailor Agile frameworks to their context.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of teams’ agile practices.
- Mentor Scrum Masters to raise their level of mastery.
- Work with the Product Managers to help them write effective user stories and ensure smooth and close communication with the different teams and stakeholders.
- Lead Agile initiatives, supporting the management to improve the Agile and Engineering practices.
- Implement tooling solutions related to the Agile landscape, including development activities.
- Ensure good coordination and collaboration between different agile teams.