Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. Currently home to over 450 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Beauty Studio is a team of Editors, Directors, Community Managers, and Writers responsible for running the most modern and innovative Beauty pages on social networks. Over 40 million people follow us, share our advice, and learn from our colorful, creative, and innovative videos.
Between Beauty Hacks, Boys Do It Too, Beauty Wow, Crowned Ladies, and Beautylicious, the Beauty Studio Family continues to innovate and offer new formats. Beauty Studio's mission is to be innovative. We are a group of visual and creative people who enjoy watching visually appealing videos. Our goal is to combine the creative and numerical sides of the channel, ensuring that we combine our artistic vision with the data driving the channel. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
As a Video Editor, your role will be to:
- Editing videos to a high standard, in line with our editorial direction
- Share your editing expertise with the team
- Participate in the life of the team.
- You have entrepreneurial status and are looking for a new adventure
- You are passionate about beauty content, diversity, you have a very good knowledge of social media,
- You have a good level of English and French, Spanish would be a plus.
- You will need to be proficient in Premiere Pro for this role, and a big plus if you are proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator,
- You are rigorous, creative, willing, and a good communicator.
Hiring Process : editing test + interview
Please include your portfolio or showreel Apply now