Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack is seeking a Freelance Digital Creative Associate Producer to join our growing Marquee team. They will work on various Jellysmack original series across all of our marquee verticals, with an emphasis on our development. The Associate Producer must have experience producing for social video platforms such as Snapchat, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. The Freelance Digital Creative Associate Producer will be a skilled short-form storyteller, and a problem solver, with a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate excels in all aspects of production-from creative development to post-production. This Los Angeles-based position will report into the Director of Production and require cross-functional collaboration with our international offices.
- Concept, ideate, pitch, and produce creative for content across all social video platforms
- Work in all phases of digital production including: development, pre-production, production and post; able to own a formatted project from start to finish.
- Analyze video data and performances to create strategy for new rounds of development
- Assist with shoots, helping to coordinate creative and talent whether on location or in studio
- Maintain production workflows and schedules, and multi-task between the needs of several simultaneous series
- Partner with Producers to manage and communicate the schedule and creative expectations of the production shoots
- Facilitate communication amongst various departments disseminating information regarding creative, deadlines and status updates; update internal trackers and project management documents as needed
- Work in lock step with centrally based Production Management to request, plan and schedule shoot resources; liaise regarding on set issues or problems