Would you like to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies?
We're looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join the Data Studio team!
🧩 You'll make an impact by…
Solving unique technical challenges - you won't find the answer on Stack Overflow! Supermetrics transfers 2.1 PB of data monthly from over 90 different data sources and our Google Data Studio product has over 100k users and serves over 2 million requests for data each day.
We hope to find a person who isn't afraid to tackle some complex technical problems and you won't run out of ideas on how to improve our product!
Ideally, you'll be located in Helsinki or Vilnius, but you can also work 100% remotely from Poland, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, or the UK. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building new Data Studio features
- Building new Data Studio integrations and maintaining the existing ones
- Debugging and fixing issues
- Working on company-wide initiatives and features
- Close collaboration and interaction with other teams
- Supporting and mentoring junior developers
🔧 Technologies you'll be working with:
- Google Apps Script
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Gained these skills over five years of work in challenging full-stack developer positions and projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
💪 Nice to have skills:
- Experience in automation and workflow design
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations
What's in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work together towards the same mission using our personal expertise. We're diligent in fulfilling our vision of being the major data pipeline company globally.
At Supermetrics, we have invaluable team spirit and shared excitement for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We take our work seriously — not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as the greatest perk and take good care of our people.
Read more about our Engineering Team
And in case we haven't met before, it all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek's will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, and various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We're a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now