Would you like to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies?
We're looking for a Test Automation Lead!
🧩 You'll make an impact by…
Ensuring we deliver high-quality tools to our +17 000 customers! We transfer over 2.1 PB of data monthly, running billions of queries with over 90 data sources using hundreds of server instances and databases across two major cloud providers. With the help of your team, you'll be building out the test automation pipeline and tools for all our customer-facing web applications, designing test strategies, and guiding test automation decisions across the entire company. This is a great opportunity to build things from scratch and have a real impact on how QA is done at Supermetrics!
Ideally, you'll be located in Helsinki or Vilnius, but you can also work 100% remotely from Poland, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, or the UK. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Test Automation team
- Planning company-wide QA strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to create QA processes and documentation
- Designing and building tests
- Active contribution to the code and test environment
- QA training for developers
- Taking part in hiring and mentoring of QA engineers
🔧 Technologies you'll be working with:
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Excellent knowledge of UI test and automation frameworks like Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright, etc.
- Experience in translating business requirements to test conditions and defect reports
- Thorough understanding of source code management using Git or equivalent
- Great communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
💪 Nice to have skills:
- Considerable hands-on experience developing automated tests for backend APIs (e.g., REST/RPC) using Postman or a similar toolset.
- Experience developing QA training for developers
- Working in a product company that has multiple different products
- Developing reporting systems for test cases and executions
What's in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is because we all work together towards the same mission using our personal expertise. We're diligent in fulfilling our vision of being the major data pipeline company globally.
At Supermetrics, we've invaluable team spirit and shared excitement for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We take our work seriously — not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as the greatest perk and take good care of our people.
Read more about our Engineering Team
And in case we haven't met before, it all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek's will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, and various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We're a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person. Apply now