Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
We’re looking for a process driven and creative Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in London. You will bring knowledge and experience to our UK office and be instrumental in helping grow our business by working closely with the sales team.
What you'll do…
- Work with Sales Managers to profile a dedicated target list of contacts and enterprise accounts in the UK
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls, social selling, etc) to generate qualified leads for the UK Sales team and achieve your monthly & quarterly quota
- Handle qualifying calls from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
What you have...
- 2+ years previous experience in a Business Development or Sales role
- Previous experience cold calling/emailing prospective clients required
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies and be keen to build something new
- Understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- Think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and passionate about driving growth
- Thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- Love building new relationships and working collaboratively
- Well organized, autonomous, and able to prioritize work efficiently