We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to design and build distributed systems at scale.
Inside the Nexthink Engineering department, the team you will be joining is named Data Export – you will work on the amazing projects we have to export data out of our platform: Webhooks, Bulk Data Export, and our integrations with ServiceNow. We are relying on Nexthink capabilities and industry standards to build a set of functionalities that allow customers to specify behaviors that will be translated to timely automated actions and insights to achieve their expected outcome using a cloud native, open-source, stack based on microservices architecture.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work, and your contributions will impact the work-lives of millions of workers. As a Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result driven, and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills (both hard and soft), and you are familiar with the concepts and patterns described in the Reactive Manifesto. You are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of an extremely dynamic, Silicon Valley like, unicorn company. We look forward to meeting you!
- Design, implement, deliver and validate team features for a highly-scalable SaaS platform
- Contribute to the overall product’s architecture and design
- Help to improve the team's development best practices
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Willing to learn new technologies and programming languages when needed