As a human exploitation researcher at ActiveFence, you’ll need to process large amounts of both qualitative and quantitative data and reach valuable insights regarding, for example, indicators of online threats, ways of distributing content, motivations, and trends.
You will be expected to:
- Create daily intel reports for the company’s clients
- Be the “final stamp” for each deliverable related to human exploitation
- Be on top of trends and developments in the field of human exploitation worldwide
- Contribute to the internal knowledge database
- Excellent research and writing abilities - making sense of data and “telling a story” in a compelling way
- Research experience of 2+ years in the academia, journalism or private sector - a must
- Experience in research/intelligence analysis in the field of human exploitation - big advantage
- Great attention to details
- Organized, motivated, great at cross-functional work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- OSINT experience – big advantage
- Native English speaker – advantage
- Additional language skills - advantage
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide; and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.