GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for an HR Intern to strengthen our International HR Services. This internship is set for the duration of 6 months, starting in July 2022 and based in Berlin.
As an HR Intern you will report to the Global HR Services Team Lead and get the opportunities to work on global HR projects. Our HR Interns collaborate across the various People Team verticals to enhance every step of our employee life cycle.
As a member of the People Team, you will support our mission to give our global employees an incredible employee experience. In addition, the People Team manages employees' needs by providing our colleagues, from Working Students to the Executive Team, with the resources they need to continue GetYourGuide's journey to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
- You will develop and maintain HR compliance knowledge by conducting research of HR laws and regulations for GetYourGuide's 15+ global entites
- You will prepare searchable resources to enhance our employee self service platform
- You will provide assistance to HR Managers with administration and maintenance of employee files, documents, contracts and onboarding
- You will work proactively with other team members to maintain high-level of customer service with employees and get a good overview of an HR Generalist role
- Support and lead various projects in different areas such as process optimization, audit, global benefits or others based on your experience and interest
- Student in Bachelor or Master programme
- You are available full-time for 6 month internship
- You are committed to owning your growth and stepping out of your comfort zone
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You are confident in your writing and communication skills
- You have an ability to manage tasks, projects and priorities in an independent way that allows for effective and timely execution and ensures objectives are met
- You are flexible and can handle change and can adapt to new situations with fresh ideas or innovative approaches
- You must have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position
- Fluent flawless communication in English
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Opportunity to get into the HR field by learning from top notch HR professionals
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.