GetYourGuide’s mission is to unlock unforgettable experiences, helping Explorers discover more of the world whether while traveling or closer to home. The Engagement Marketing team at GetYourGuide helps deliver our message, recommendations and unique content to Explorers, driving our top and bottom line by growing the value of our customers. Our team is modern - at the intersection of marketing, tech and data science, intelligently leveraging content and automation to reach customers in new, creative and personal ways.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead the global Engagement Lifecycle team to develop overarching growth strategies via Engagement channels such as email, push, onsite, and in-app notifications. You will be responsible for setting the overall CRM vision & strategy, overseeing operational execution, and improving customer metrics like activation, engagement, retention & reactivation. This individual will be a key thought partner and stakeholder to functional leads and business partners across Product, Engineering, Data Science, Brand and Creative to set and exceed ambitious growth targets.
- Help build the vision and set the future direction of Explorer Lifecycle via Engagement channels (email, push, etc.), accountable for performance against KPIs around traffic, customer & revenue growth
- Own key Lifecycle metrics - daily, weekly, monthly reporting of relevant CRM and Customer KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Build a best-in-class CRM / Engagement program by developing strategic initiatives that accelerate demand growth through insights, analysis, user research & experimentation
- Set and lead the vision to inspire our Explorers through engaging content and unique user experiences from email / push through to the landing experience
- Serve as a subject matter expert in user experiences, systems and tooling to help the team deliver solutions & continuously improve execution
- Continually improve operational excellence, overseeing cross-functional workflows, roadmaps and projects with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Engineering, Data Science, Creative) and guiding/influencing the team on critical analyses and insight mining.
- Provide guidance on customer data strategy and modeling
- Ensuring we are leading the charge in competitive analyses and industry benchmarks
- Bring the story and results of Explorer Engagement and Lifecycle to leadership and the broader organization.
- Lead and continue to build a rockstar team of growth and engagement marketers
- 10+ years of experience in Lifecycle Marketing, Engagement Marketing, CRM and/or Growth Marketing; a background in Engineering, Math or Statistics a plus.
- 5+ years of increasing management responsibilities, demonstrating the ability to coach high performing individuals
- A leader who embodies GetYourGuide’s values
- Experience working successfully with Brand, Design and Product to accelerate customer value and program growth
- Deep understanding of MarTech with a history of successfully driving and leveraging technology solutions to scale campaigns and marketing channels
- Experience with at least one ESP (Braze is a plus) and a deep understanding of the tooling architecture for a successful Engagement Marketing capability
- Highly analytical and customer-focused; SQL skills a plus (even if they are not often used)
- A strong communicator and storyteller with English fluency.
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.