Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in Europe. We currently have a number of remote engineers based in the UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Slovakia, Spain and Romania.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and driven Security Engineer to join our engineering team and take on significant responsibility from day one. You will monitor site security, design new architectures and maintain existing infrastructure to ensure security controls are met whilst working closely with our DevOps team.
- Ensure the protection of all platform, application and infrastructure assets
- Implement preventative mechanisms to identify and reduce security risks within DevOps
- Integrate within the engineering teams and educate them to ensure DevSecOps practices are used throughout
- Drive and maintain the use of API security, container security and cloud security, whilst optimising the use of automation
- Document and update any procedure regarding the security, the data-flow, and the risk management of the infrastructure
- React to security incidents by being a first responder and thoroughly document from start to finish in order to reduce the risk of similar incidents
- Work with the business team to ensure that all regulatory controls are met