Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
Plentific is looking for an IT Manager/ IT Systems Administrator who will help to keep the company running. In this role, you'll play an important part in helping to keep our employees from around the world productive. You will gain experience solving a range of problems across a broad technical ecosystem.
You will help Plentific operations evolve at scale and with business needs. You’ll provide front-line user support for internal tools and technologies. Beyond the day-to-day, you will contribute to various initiatives, including continuously improving our offerings and adapting with business needs. This includes updating our tools and technologies, process improvements, and documentation efforts that help support our staff.
To be successful in this position, you will need a hunger to learn and be proactive and involved with making IT the best it can be for our employees.
- Ownership of all tools and services, including vendors that currently fall under the team's control. This includes ensuring our hardware and software inventory are kept up to date
- Respond to inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Support use of business operational systems including Apple, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, Okta, Jira, Confluence (Atlassian)
- Manage our Mac, Windows and Linux endpoints through MDM solutions globally
- Proactively identify and address technical issues across the company
- Own the IT on-boarding and training curriculum
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation
- Build and maintain System architecture diagrams.
- You may be required to work in a rota, which may include non-standard work hours.