Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We are looking for an established, experienced Personal Assistant to join our Team supporting our CRO in his day to day activities.
- Extensive diary management for the CRO, and where applicable, his team
- Arrange all travel arrangements and accommodation, both national and international
- Arranging external/internal meetings and conference calls across various technologies and individual calendars
- Answering and directing inbound enquiries (calls/email)
- Ad-hoc tasks such as document/report preparation, gift purchasing, administrative support as required
- General administrative support, liaising with clients and colleagues
- Management of Expenses
- Work closely with the wider support team, PA’s / Office manager and cover reception when required