We're disrupting the insurance industry with our platform Renew, which insurers use to build mathematical models to make complex pricing decisions. Modelling the answer to questions such as:
- What are the chances that SpaceX's next launch will fail?; and
- What are the chances of Kanye West cancelling his sell-out tour?
Renew is self-serve - allowing insurance professionals to login to our development platform and build their own models in a "pro-code" environment, using the open source language of Python.
What we need
We are building a market leading enablement function and are looking for bright, enthusiastic candidates who want to join a high growth innovative start up.
You’ll help shape this new function and innovate new techniques and programs across the training & coaching landscape in our Revenue Team comprising of marketing, sales, and customer teams.
What you'll do
- Design and deliver enablement programmes that develop skills, techniques and knowledge
- Identify gaps in current activities and the define areas where enablement can make the biggest difference
- Continuous development of an enablement programme to bring new joiners in our teams up to speed as quickly and effectively as possible
- Work directly with key stakeholders and SMEs to organise onboarding, training, tools and content
- Lead innovation sessions with SMEs to deliver best practice and market leading training materials.
- Participate in the development of the playbooks across the revenue team
- You'll track the impact of enablement on key metrics in the revenue funnel
- Partner cross-functionally with other internal teams to continue to innovate and improve the enablement experience and processes
- Administer the onboarding calendar end-to-end to facilitate a world class experience for all new hires from day 1 and beyond
You could be the perfect match if you:
- Are an organised communicator that can assist in managing onboarding updates, surveys, presentations, and internal review
- Are innovative, creative, impactful, and resourceful contributor who likes to collaborate with varied teams and roles
- Have exceptional written and verbal storyteller who can synthesise insights and ideas into training and market leading collateral
- Are a content creator who can create materials in the following formats written, infographic, video and audio
- Have experience in using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform content creation and training
- Are able to define and create reports, dashboards that provide insights and distil that into actions and goals
- Minimum 2 years proven experience at a SaaS company, preferably in the sales enablement, consulting, product marketing, marketing or training & coaching departments
- Business analysis, project management experience a plus
- Primarily a self-starter, but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction
- Organised with a strong attention to details
- Experience in the insurance industry, or working with Actuaries, would be a plus but is not necessary
- Great communication skills, able to lead workshops and learning sessions
- Must be intellectually curious with a thirst to learn
- Degree or equivalent experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + very staff-friendly EMI share options
- £5,000 annual learning & development allowance
- Private healthcare (inc. dental) insurance through Vitality
- Enhanced pension scheme through Penfold
- 33 days annual leave (inc. public holidays)
- Top-spec equipment (laptop, mechanical keyboards, screens, etc)
- Regular remote hackathons, lunch & learns, socials and games nights
- Team breakfasts and lunches, snacks, drinks fridge, fun office @ The Ministry
- Monthly Revenue team socials
- Huge opportunity for personal development and mastery as we grow together
- Annual team trip somewhere warm!
Diversity @ hx
We are committed to diversity and equal opportunity. We’re a talented and high-energy, but low-ego and kind team who believes that the more inclusive we are, the better our work and culture is. We are not yet where we want to be in terms of balance, but it is our mission to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives and we are working hard towards that goal.
If you like the sound of this role but you’re not totally sure whether you’re the right fit – please apply anyway and we’ll let you know either way. Remember: you miss every shot you don’t take!Apply now