Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
This position will be responsible for:
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning for corporate sponsored events, staff training, seminars/offsites, conferences, and business meetings including site selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing, travel logistics, on-site staffing, and post-event reporting
- Exceptional project management, and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable with the ability to handle high pressure last-minute, urgent requests
- Extensive knowledge in managing events from conception to completion, including digital event platforms, complex logistics, venue liaison, production, speaker sourcing, budget management and onsite execution
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning for corporate sponsored events, staff training, seminars, conferences, and business meetings including site selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing, travel logistics, on-site staffing, and post-event reporting
- Work with senior leaders to develop long-term meeting plans and objectives
- Evaluate and own project timelines events including guest management
- Create and manage budgets for all events
- Analyzes data and provides insights as a result for future executions to ensure we are optimizing our event marketing investments and aligning our event strategy to our campaigns and business objectives
- Being hands-on and getting your hands dirty with all aspects of events and other communications as needed
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Doesn’t miss a beat with changing asks and balancing multiple projects
- Ability to see the big picture, but also get mired in the details with remarkable attention to detail
- Understands what audiences crave from events, how to make events engaging, and how to create a follow-up plan of associated content
- Has experience working with executives for pre-event preparation
- Exceptional communication skills, including strong verbal and Powerpoint skills, ability to present at all levels of the organization
- Define and execute internal event awareness and communication plans and associated deliverables. Including but not limited to email invitations, web pages, direct mail
- Evaluate event performance, including post event analysis, de-briefs and wrap-up reports
- 5-7 years of corporate event management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications related-discipline will be a nice to have, but not necessary
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.